Thursday, January 22, 2009

About me

I have a busy life. It's so busy in fact, that the most common reaction when people learn about me is confusion and disbelief. However, my current reality is an oasis of calm and tranquility in comparison to the last 4 years or so.

The main contributor to the chaos is my very favourite person, my Superhero wife. She is really the very best person there is to be married to, and perfect for me.

Spots 2,3,4 and 5 go to my 4 wonderful little boys, born Sept./04, Sept./04, Jan./06 and Jul/07, which puts them at 4,4,3 and 1.5 respectively at the moment.

Most of the rest of my time goes to a local smallish high tech company where I work as an engineer. Whatever scraps remain go to my hobbies: reading non-fiction, chess, running, swimming.

So that's me... consider yourself introduced!

No comments:

Post a Comment